Millennium Insurance Company Limited (MIC) is a private limited liability Company licensed as an insurer by the National Insurance Commission to underwrite non-life insurance business on 1st July 2011, in accordance with the Insurance Law 2006, Act 724.
Millennium Insurance is a subsidiary of the Jospong Group of Companies which has innovated and successfully grown businesses in various sectors of the economy in Ghana and across Africa. For our clients and stakeholders, this offers a formidable assurance of excellent service and leadership and Millennium Insurance is set to assume leadership in the insurance industry.
Millennium Insurance seeks to provide unparalleled quality service to clients through the introduction of relevant insurance products that reflect a sound understanding of changing lifestyles and client needs.
The products offered by the company are broadly categorized into the following:
- Motor Insurance
- Personal Insurances
- Liability Insurance
- Property & Assets Insurance
- Project & Engineering Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Marine and Aviation Insurance
- Workmen’s Compensation Insurance
- Surety Bonds
To enhance the Company’s capacity and financial security to underwrite any risk, Millennium Insurance has in place adequate reinsurance treaty programme with both local and foreign reinsurers.
- Ghana Reinsurance Company Limited (Accra, Ghana)
- Mainstream Reinsurance Company Limited (Accra, Ghana)
- Africa Reinsurance Corporation (Lagos, Nigeria)
- WAICA Reinsurance Corporation Plc. (Freetown, Sierra Leone)
- GN ReinsuranceCompany Limited (Accra, Ghana)
- Continental Reinsurance (Lagos, Nigeria)